Dimmable CFL reliability

Looking for a pair of dimmable CFLs.
Google gives me Screwfix <http://reviews.screwfix.com/5873-en_gb/59891/reviews.htm?cm_mmc=Google-_-Keywordless%20Ads%20 |%20Generic-_-HVK%20|%20Keywordless%20Ads%20|%20BMM-_-_cat:screwfix.com&gclid=CIe9-Ky25qwCFSEhtAodoGT5Mg> which seems to slate the reliability.
Any experience and recommendations?
Cheers
LGC
[Not even bunny]
David WE Roberts wrote:

<http://reviews.screwfix.com/5873-en_gb/59891/reviews.htm?cm_mmc=Google-_-Keywordless%20Ads%20 |%20Generic-_-HVK%20|%20Keywordless%20Ads%20|%20BMM-_-_cat:screwfix.com&gclid=CIe9-Ky25qwCFSEhtAodoGT5Mg>
I've had a couple for four years, don't know if they're that exact bulb or a similar one, mine are the DigiFlux 20W with integral dimmer (operated by morse code on the light switch!) on one of them the colour changes from "yellowish" to "pinkish" as it scales through the brighness levels, after a bit of running-in they've both tended to hum/buzz on brighter levels.

Looking for ones which can work with a standard dimmer switch, not the ones with a built in dimmer which works with morse code form the light switch.
[Not even bunny]
David WE Roberts wrote:

Maybe that would eliminate the buzz/hum on high brightness.