did it hurt? Maybe but not a lot

Paul Daniels chops off finger with circular saw while trying to build SAFETY DEVICE for the power tool

Owain

thats magic.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Any publicity is better than none?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

> Now thats magic.

Pity it wasn't his head.

Reply to
Huge

It's been reattached by surgeons.

so that Kitkat joke's outdated now :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

won he'd emigrate. They won. He didn't emigrate. If he'd stuck to his word he'd probably still be in some anonymous far flung place of the world and possibly bankrupted by getting his finger fixed up.

OK so I'm bitter and biased, many years ago the little bastard forced me to take avoiding action when he overtook in a stupid place and headed straight for me.

Of course it could have been a lookalike, but a red Ferrari 308, with a ferret behind the wheel wearing a syrup, and the car having the reg place MAG 1C was a bit of a giveaway.

Reply to
The Other Mike

Did they?

I thought Tony Blair's lot got in.