Diall brand

+1
Reply to
Jeff Layman

Jethro's original posting on Homeownershub was in 2012, but Maria's posting isn't shown there. Strange.

Reply to
Dave W

t, such that I determined never, ever, to buy anything of theirs

Gosh - their shares have slumped.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Imagine my indifference.

Reply to
Huge

Have you seen the reviews?

bognorbands

Can't believe it. I just bought coal branded Diall. I thought that mist be good because it's a well known brand? Has anyone used this coal for a BBQ

Reply to
WeeHen

Helping Fred out with his netpolice duties......this post is donkeys years old.

Reply to
jon

LOL At least this post is self-evident. It would have been better if they started a new thread.

Reply to
Fredxx

More of a badge rather than a brand. Buy crap from anywhere in the world and place you own badge/brand on it. That doesn't necessarily mean that consumables with the brand are worse than any other brand. I doubt if B&Q own a coal mine.

Reply to
alan_m

Positively carboniferous.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

How can anyone believe that a brand name implies the same quality across all items so branded.

I recall an elderly couple looking at a TV in Asda and saying, "Well Polaroid made good cameras so their Televisions should be good." Amazingly naive logic. The cameras were not even good - just unique.

Reply to
JohnP