Detergents

Apparently

gives an exact list of ingredients if you enter a barcode. Saw it on a bottle of Tesco own label toilet cleaner

Just tried it with Mr Muscle and a No Nonsense glass cleaner & it couldn't find the barcode. Tried Tesco washing up liquid & it found it.

Don't know if it only works with own brands or not.

Anyone else like to try (getting funny looks from SWMBO)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I'm not surprised ! How did you know where they were kept ! ;-)

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

Tried it with Morrisons detergent & it found it ok ie own brand, tried it with CIF & not found

Reply to
G8PSZ

genews:6a%tn.153993$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe10.ams...> Apparentlywww.detergentinfo= .comgives an exact list of ingredients if you

doing a whois on that domain tells me it is owned by Mcbride PLC, a quick google brings up their page with the main heading being 'The clear leader in Private Label'

links whois info

website

Martin Warby

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That's quite an old call sign.

Dave g6khp

Reply to
Dave

Waitrose laundry tablets yes (5 000169 789230)

which as the old and new box have the same barcode dosn't quite answer my curiosity re why as the old box was 48x35g tablets and the new larger box is only 48x30g am I getting a new formula or short measure.

Reply to
djc

Waitrose laundry tablets yes (5 000169 789230)

which as the old and new box have the same barcode dosn't quite answer my curiosity re why as the old box was 48x35g tablets and the new larger box is only 48x30g am I getting a new formula or short measure.

Reply to
djc

Any wording relating to a change between the new and old? Just "New" could relate to the new tablet size. "New Formula" would have to relate to the formulation of the product.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Co-Op Lemon Concentrated Washing Up Liquid 5 000128 579049. Carex Orginal 5 000101 655579

Not doing very well is it.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

& all mine since 1978
Reply to
G8PSZ

I could have had an old G3 if I had known anyone to teach me Morse.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Beat you!

G8KDU...!

Reply to
Bob Eager

1967 - G3WTE
Reply to
Frank Erskine

G7ICW. I only wanted it to do Packet on 2m and 70 cms. ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Of course when us late eights were licenced the G4's where the new kids on the block & here in Shrops an 8 was better than a new 4

Reply to
G8PSZ

Sheesh. This is turning into uk.radio.amateur (hope not ...)

73,

G0CNR.

(Yes, me too.)

Reply to
Huge

In message , G8PSZ writes

OMD - invasion of the CBers

Reply to
geoff

I still think of G4s as the new boys... :-)

Mind you, I haven't been active for years.

73 -
Reply to
Frank Erskine

G8AOE (lapsed)