Desk Hole for Computer Cables

Building a new desk at the moment, does anyone know where I can buy th

plastic circles which I can set into the desk for computer cables t come out through.

Thank

-- jaylott

Reply to
jaylott

I just found the answer to my own question on a previous thread an have ordered from CP

-- jaylott

Reply to
jaylott

I bought some of those from Ikea a while back, they are plain black cost about £1 each...

Gerry

Reply to
gerry mcallister

Yes.

You can get them from anybody who sells Trend products.

e.g.

for a packet of three.

Trend also does a router jig to use to cut the holes accurately.

could potentially use a jig saw if you are careful.

I used the rectangular ones because you can still easily fit a plug through them even if you already have several cables.

Reply to
Andy Hall

- they would be worth a look anyway; I got all the bits from them when I built my own desk. (Except wood...)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ikea would you believe?

choice of sizes too :-)

Please reply to the newsgroup - it's not my email address in the header!!

Reply to
Baffie

I find a good source in the desks at work :-)

Reply to
Old Bill