Definitions

Nebies to uk.d-i-y might find these definitions useful.
(One day. Maybe.)
Rare Tool
A tool is considered rare when it is extremely difficult to obtain
because of limited availability.
Rare Wire
A wire is considered rare when it is extremely difficult to obtain
because of limited availability.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer
managed to get by for the past 60-odd years without this piece of scintillating knowledge!
Reply to
Roger Mills

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in