DECT phone keys are dead

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Heh! We also have kala phones (3), and have exactly the same problem as the OP, and which is on the Round Tuit list for sorting out. The phones are (predictably) affected in severity directly proportionally to the amount of use they get.

David

Reply to
Lobster

perhaps you ought to wash your hands before using them ?

as I've said, we've had ours since they came out and have been in 3 houses, all of which have been building sites at one time or another with all the attendant dust and rubble. the only thing which has gone wrong is the batteries failed after a few years.

Reply to
.

Never mind all that - do you have any kids?

Nuff said.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Try a bit of Servisol Contact Cleaner. You may need to dismantle first.

Reply to
John

do you allow your kids to maul your phones with dirty hands ?

quite. chav ;-)

Reply to
.