Buzzing sound in Panasonic phone/answering system

In 2005, I bought a Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series Cordless Phone System with An swering System (KX-TG1033S) which includes 3 handsets, 1 base, and 2 charge rs. In September 2015, I installed Panasonic HHR-75 (700 mAh) AAA Ni-MH Re chargeable Batteries in each handset.

When an incoming call goes to the answering system, a buzzing sound occurs. The buzzing sound is also heard when I listen to recorded messages.

What is causing the buzzing sound? How can I resolve it? Or would it be best to buy a new phone/answering system?

Reply to
home owner

I asked for help (not opinions)

Reply to
home owner

This is the second time you asked for the same help, Gary. What didn't you like about the first thread you started? Did someone hurt your feelings, snowflake?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I came up with new, more accurate information as to when the buzzing sound occurs so I thought a new thread would prompt better responses.

Reply to
home owner

That's a lame excuse.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I asked for help (not opinions)

Reply to
home owner

Again, I asked for help (not for opinions)

Reply to
home owner

  • FUCK YOU *

- PLONK -

Reply to
PLONK

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 11:58:11 -0800 (PST), home owner wrote in

How long ago did the buzzing sound start?

Reply to
CRNG

I was going to ask the same question. Everything is made in China, for the cheap labor, but the quality standards are enforced by the brand company, and are those you would expect. If they were made locally, they would be identical, only ten times the price.

They say that protectionism (put up overseas prices until locals can compete) isn't the answer, but when world free trade came in, several well-established Australian industries folded quickly. We never hear an Aussie accent on the phone nowadays, only well-trained American accent from the Philippine call centers (That is, if you can understand them at all. I had a telephone conversation that should have taken a quarter of an hour. The first operator was so dumb and unintelligible that I hung up on her. The review operator prompted me to ask if she knew what she was talking about. Total time: three-quarters of an hour.) Our labor advocates are aware of the problem: cheap labor means poverty-level working conditions, and they don't want that.

I know that Trump has advocated protectionism. It means that the price levels are all so high that only he can afford anything. (And if he can, that is all that matters to him.)

Doug.

Reply to
Doug Laidlaw

Previous non-answers are reason #2 Usenet might be dying; you all know reason #1.

That said, I have a Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone and get 60 cycle hum at times. This is mostly when when just using the phone. I've found that the base was next to a computer amplifier/speaker. If I move it just a few inches from the amplifier/speaker, hum goes away. Previously, I've also heard hum in the computer speakers, when the phone base is close to the speaker with the amplifier. I know it's a bit different than OP, but maybe not completely?

Reply to
Art Todesco

CRNG: The buzzing started in December 2016. (Again, the buzzing seems to be answering-system related).

Reply to
home owner

home owner posted for all of us...

Why are you repeating this same post again? Homemoanershubless???

Reply to
Tekkie®

This thread is no longer active.

See my original thread which has newer information.

home owner

This thread is no longer active.

See my original thread which has newer information.

home owner

Mine are telling me to stay up tonight and clean the guns . What are yours saying ?

Reply to
Terry Coombs