decent software to design a kitchen

I am looking for a decent bit of software to help me design my own kitchen, any pointers would be a great help

Cheers

jon

Reply to
jon ringwood

I used to have a program that designed kitchens. I found it using Google Do a search for kitchen planning software After all, this is a DIY group!

Reply to
ron

IKEA do or did a little basic programme - good for a start.

Rob

Reply to
RJH

1) It's "program" and there's no such thing as a "little" program. If you think there is, follow in the true spirit of DIY and... 2) Write it yourself :-)))))))))))))
Reply to
Dave

Not worth it IMO, it's like pushing round playing cards on a table mat.

Try Kitchendraw if you want decent rather than basic. I believe you get a fair amount of time to try it out, well enough for at least one kitchen anyway. It's pretty hardcore if you need it to be, or drag & drop if you don't.

Reply to
Toby

Depends what your writing it for. If its Windows, well no it wont be little. Lots of quite small programs in Unix/Linux and for PIC cpu.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Just got PcPlus after someone else on this group posted a similar question.

This months edition has FloorPlan 3D, it'll do your whole house, but for the price of a PC mag it's pretty good. (has Fusion MX on the main CD to make it easy to find).

HTH

Matt

Reply to
MattP