Dear Rupert Bear

Firstly get a spellchecker, secondly, though much of what you say is true, if you only just found out about human nature, you are probably a little thick. also most conspiracies are not, conspiracies, just people being inept, insensitive and thick. good luck.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yep. "Don't attribute to malice that which can be explained by simple incompetence."

Oh, Rupert; they ARE out to get you.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

To think that we always thought he just had a persecution complex

Reply to
Moonraker

hmm, well, just as long as he does not end up like that Film Ted thats all.

Anyone remember the song by Jackie? did she ever do anything else except this and White Horses?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

There was a question I always wanted to ask Jackie Lee and a year ago I found her on Youtube, and was able to pose the question to her as a comment.

In case you are wondering I asked her why the composer of The White Horses" wrote the lyric ?It?s a gentle warm and wonderland? instead of ?It?s a warm and gentle wonderland?, which fits just as well, and even makes sense.

She posted a lovely reply, if a bit surprising. She said she hadn't ever noticed that before, and the composer, Michael Carr died shortly after it became a hit.

Incidentally I was thinking the same thing about Rupert Bear's post. He has interesting things to say but he is handicapped by his writing style.

Reply to
Graham.