Dave Plowman re: Your resistors

I have a number (not small) of assorted resistors (a good range) of the ones you're after. If you send me a stamped and addressed, medium size padded envelope, I will send you them at no charge. I will also add a few other small components if there is enough room. I think that you know me well enough to trust me in this matter. Think about it carefully, before deciding.

Sylvain.

Reply to
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE

E-mail reply on its way.