Damn Pigeon

In 2004 there is absolutely no reason for such barbarism.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Au contraire. I will not knowingly kill or harm any living creature, even the lowest of the low, such as huntsmen and vivisectionists.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

a) what's the date to do with it?

b) what's barbarism to do with it?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

disease-carrying

That's people.

Now you've lost all credibility.

And your point is?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ours often sit on the chimney pot and coo down the chimney! In winter it's not a problem because there's often a fire and the smoke discourages them.

Reply to
usenet

we have the windows open at night in this heat and i think they nest or roost fairly close to the house so the noise is quite loud.

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

well it would be if you wasn't trying to get to sleep :) but, yes, i quite like them.

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

i've got five cats, they drive the neighbours insane because they 'attack' 'their' birds. my neigbours do sound a bit like your neighbours. to be fair some of my cats have got collars with bells on.

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

"Peter Twydell" wrote | If we were meant to be vegetarian, animals wouldn't taste so good.

Or run out in front of cars so conveniently.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

How can vegans justify running cars?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Air rifle + microphone?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I know you're kidding but . . . . .

Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

Just in case anyone missed the reference, it's from "This is Spinal Tap".

Reply to
Peter Twydell

And in case someone missed the other one, it's a bond reference, from the title as mentioned.

Reply to
Ian Stirling