Cutting soil pipe

Does anyone know of a good method to cut into an existing soil pipe in

boxing as I cannot find any saw to fit in the space to cut it. only hacksaw blade on its own in my hand works at the moment but this take ages. any good ways of cutting into it while its in position?

-- lagerboy69

Reply to
lagerboy69

a stab saw, such as a pfz550

or a hand held pad saw

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Someone pointed out a few weeks ago that if you cut a window in the front with a small angle grinder

then you can cut the rest from the inside.

Reply to
Rob Morley