cutting melemine covered chipboard

OOI Fred, who is "we" in this context... you sound like you do this commercially?

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks for all the replies, I think I will try the 2mm oversize and then a router. Fortunately the melemine is black so I can probably hide any chipping with a felt pen, also its a small cupboard I am building in an unused porch so it doesnt have to be perfect, but then will I sleep at night :-(

Reply to
ss

It might chip bigger than 2mm

NT

Reply to
meow2222

He'll know that when he tries a test cut with his jigsaw

Reply to
fred