customer service numbers

Found this today, might be interesting to some people

geoff

The Medway Handyman

Yes, a good idea in principle, but not implemented at all well. Even if you set your country as UK, a lot of numbers that appear are in the US format and probably US numbers. The formats of the others show bewildering array of mistakes and confusions, e.g. +44 followed by a zero, numbers without area codes, etc. And there's something very wrong with the ordering, lots of As and Bs after the end of the Zs.

I'd suggest that saynoto0870.com is likely to be a lot more useful.

Reply to
Clive Page

Select UK from the drop-down list...

Terry Fields

Reply to
Terry Fields

Not the same cookie, though are they ?

It looked like me that the idea was to get you past the bullshit to a real person. I didn't see it until after I would have found it useful, I've not tried it

On the subject of pet hates - the norvern burd who repeatedly asks you for three letters from your password when getting through to Virgin

Reply to
geoff