CRT TV into fish tank?

I've had two (purchased new, proper) lava lamps. The lava eventually goes off and you just get a mess of the two substances dissolved together and no pretty blobs to go up and down.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Of course.

harry

I watched the first one,

How did the first cut take place? I could see no cutting device at all.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

We used to have a place where we put them outside and could then lob a brick at them from the nearby flat roof, a very satisfactory WHUMP!! occurred plus the crashing and tinkling to the glass fallout. We got the works minion Chris to sweep up!

One day a 26" colour CRT accidentally slid off the bench, three blokes were in the room they were rather shocked to say the least, one did get a bit of flying glass in the side of his face which required a hospital trip;(...

Reply to
tony sayer