Croydon Tram

Anywhere without free parking isn't worth living in.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Then you're a dick, because you should be checking your mirror just before you turn.

Reply to
Tim Watts

True. But once making the turn are looking forward. Not for bikes undertaking. Even more so at night and when raining etc.

Of course I've heard cyclists say you should continue looking carefully in your mirrors while making that turn. Then run down that pedestrian who has decided to ignore their red light too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

AMI, do you apply that logic to bus lanes?

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Cyclists don't give a shit about pedestrians.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Bus lanes (in London at least) always stop before a left turn at traffic lights and arrows on the road direct the traffic turning left into the left lane. Anything else would be a nonsense.

It's almost always at traffic lights where a cyclist gets trapped under a left turning vehicle.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In London walking is often quicker than a car...or trains or trams.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why walk when you can run? I've actually kept up with morons who drive so bloody slow in 20 zones that they're as slow as my running speed.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Only an absolute cyclist would pass a car on the left when it's indicating that way.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword