Coving adhesive onto tiles ?

I have to put cheapy coving up in a bathroom. The "tiler" has left a 1" gap between the last tile (travertine) and the ceiling. I need to get a tight steam proof fix on the tile and coving with correct adhesive. Which one ?
Mike P the 1st
On Apr 8, 6:06pm, Mike P the 1st

Gyproc coving adhesive. Make sure the tiles are clean first.