covering/removing black silicon

I've always thought germaniums make a nice window box.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yeah Yeah .It's been said b4 :-)

Reply to
the realfictitious

Just proving that you are a pedantic idiot who has yet to answer the OP - due probably to your lack of knowledge of any practical subject - hence the grammatical nit-picking.

BTW, had yiu thaught taat their may well have been delibarate mispelings in my replys to you - or as your sence of humor taken an extendded holiday?

*eg*

Bloody hell, my spell checker has just thrown one hell of a wobbly at the above - even worse than my lasts posts!

Now answer the OP's question correctly - if you can that is.

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Yet your advice was far less useful to the OP than offering no advice at all, because it was just plain wrong.

Perhaps your attacks on my "pedantry" are deigned to obscure that fact.

Reply to
Bruce

mark