Corrosion in steel bath

The 4 spots where each of my two baths is mounted
have slightly corroded, and come through the enamel.
It doesn't really cause any problems, except cosmetic,
but I'm wondering if there is any way of clearing the corrosion,
so that a spot of enamel can be applied?
Incidentally, is this a common problem?
Reply to
Timothy Murphy

Site Timeline Threads