ceiling cladding wont fit

10/11/2007
Hi,
Has anyone out there bought any of the =A34:99 a length plastic ceiling
cladding from Maxwells DIY? If so have you found the silver/gold
infill strips impossible to fit over a full length? The profile of the
strp is such a tight fit onto the cladding that it stretches open the
rebate and tilts the strip quite severely resulting in too narrow a
gap for the vext board to slot into. I'm looking for support on this
one as I'm hpoing to get my money back on the whole package as
Maxwells say it's the only profile thy supply for that type of
cladding. Your response would be appreciated. Cheers.
Tinker
Reply to
julesntinker

Site Timeline Threads