Correct way to wire

Thanks Fred, hopefully I can make some progress now.

Reply to
ss

The use of asbestos in building materials was upto '84 IIRC - so a late

80's build should be safe.
Reply to
John Rumm

1984 was the cut-off for some asbestos uses but I was told that asbestos of some form was used up to 2000, when it was truly outlawed.

On industrial units the tenant/landlord is legally obliged to do a risk assessment for asbestos in properties built prior to 2000.

Fredxxx