Coron reaction puzzle

Double entender crap joke.

ARW

I have little sympathy for them.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

I blame the National Lottery and the "it could be you" campaign.

It was kept secret at the time. There was no 24/7 news or social media.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Yeah good word... would be more impressive if it had not been a typo for communication! :-)

Reply to
John Rumm

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:r50mvn$nhv$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

Ours are insisting on cards so they don't get infected.

Reply to
John_j

Its simple. Its all done by remoaners and leftycunts who are simply selfish and full of shit!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

There is certainly an argument - it's just completely wrong.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Millions of troops on the move suggest otherwise, and that was with a world population of ~1.2 billion.

So what? It was the troop movements that spread the 1918 flu.

But the population is now six times that of 1918.

No need to, you just forgot to allow for it.

You have no grasp of conditions in 1918 - or should that be Alexa to blame?

Really?

You need to secure from your Corporal Jones mode.

Reply to
Spike

It gives Boris an excuse for delaying the date for completing the Brexit negotiations. An engineered global plague to do that sounds about right for the sort of the 'outside the box' thinking Dominic Cummings wants from the new advisors he is hiring.

Reply to
nightjar

Just chain up all the trolleys and make it baskets only.

michael adams

michael adams

Actually hoarding was happening during WW1 and it caused a lot of problems for those without the resources bulk buy. When WW2 came along the government had rationing plans already in place to prevent it.

Reply to
Andrew

Can the new plastic notes be swabbed down with buckies or some other alcohol ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Except Australia, where all incoming ships were quarantined off shore somewhere and they avoided the deaths (mostly).

All stocks of Porridge vanished from local Tesco and Sainsbury this week. Ditto oatcakes, most of the honey, all eggs, flour, raison, currants, potatoes, raw vegetables, and all the milk !!!.

There are still some tins of condensed milk in Sainsburys but I think that is because they are located behind a stand full of other things.

Luckily there is a rumour circulating that ice-cream makes the symptoms worse, so plenty in stock, and even better, Judes cornish cream ice cream is on special offer, only £2.50.

Reply to
Andrew

But we allowed William of Orange to come over from Holland and shack up on the throne with Mary.

Reply to
Andrew

Not amongst the under 50's there won't. Like it or not they are the future, while the over 65's are history (and becoming increasingly very costly to the public services)

Between 1914 and 1919 it was the young(-er) people who got removed from the gene pool. Now it's the other way round.

Reply to
Andrew

And if 1918 is the only suitable comparison, time for it to mutate into some even more aggressive.

Reply to
Andrew

One of the things the pause bought by Chamberlain allowed for.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

What of it? They've paid for it, haven't they?

Reply to
Tim Streater

With bad grace. But it was a package deal from what I understand. Mary said no William, no me, and you can take your chances with my - very Catholic - Dad.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

"To use technical jargon, it's really freaking close". :)

Reply to
Pamela