Corgi for oil

My brother's is free from the LPG supplier - though of course this removes his option to swap around.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

No, it doesn't really. Bottled lpg is much, much more expensive than bulk lpg.

Reply to
Grunff

For DIY installation, oil has its advantages over gas - if it leaks you can see it and it is unlikely to go bang!

You may well have to involve a BCO. If he/she only has to inspect DIY installations, he won't have much experience as I would expect that there are only a few DIY installations.

Reply to
Michael Chare

In article , Doctor Drivel writes

the gas is more expensive doing it this way making it dearer in the long run, an oil installation will be cheaper overall

Reply to
David