Copydex Jointmaster

A very very long shot this, but I have one of these 70s Copydex Jointmasters, a useful bit of kit which works well, but the plastic inserts on the saw guides are, perhaps not surprisingly, worn away. Does anyone have an old one of these they no longer use, so they could let me have their inserts - assuming they're not worn away too, or does anyone know where I could get them from otherwise?

TIA

Keith

Reply to
Keefiedee

Sort of thing easily turned up from polythene rod on a lathe. If anyone wants to volunteer I'll buy some spares too. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)