Cooker hood breeze

- white but other colours available.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

Browsing a Screwfix or Toolstation catalogue whilst sitting on the bog prepares you for all sorts od issues. You get to know wat is available.

Reply to
John

My fan has gravity shutters built in (similar to your link) but, as it's on the weather-wall, I wanted to protect it. I fitted a white cowl - the brown ones are the typical 'wheelie-bin' brown and look really naff.

is white - TS' web-droid...!

Reply to
PeterC

I stuck a length of type D draught strip

along the bottom of the back of each flap. It doesn't stop them from flapping about but does reduce the rattling noise.

Reply to
Mike Clarke