Cooker clock will not start

(Tricity Bendix Senator) After a power-cut, the electronic clock has failed to return. This happened before, but pressing the buttons eventually produced a positive result. This time, nothing like that seems to work. I could do without the clock, but unfortunately no clock means no oven !

Any suggestions ?

Reply to
Fergus O'Rourke

I had something like this... press in the timer button labelled 'Manual'.

possibly

Roger R

Reply to
Roger R

Try turning the cooker switch off for 5 minutes, then on again. It's possible glitches while the power was coming back have confused its reset circuit.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ