Convention for direction of rotation of rotary throttle contol (motorbike etc)

<snip>

Yeah.

I don't believe they are (other than the old stuff, as you say).

Whilst that makes sense, have just Whatsapped my mate in Canada (LHD country) and he confirmed front brake on the right (he was a keen cyclist here and still is over there).

Yup, horrible action. Digital foot for an analogue role. ;-)

Similar advice after leaving the 'Extended Rally driving' and 'Supercars' courses at Brands. ;-)

I just had a reply from a mate in the States (also LHD country) and he suggests that cycle front brakes were on the left over there?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>