Continuing Limescale Battle

No, he was doing that all down the street nowhere near the house he lives in and was going quite a long way, in the same direction as I was.

Yes, but not because he owns all those trees and all the driveways either. Many of the driveways had other dogs at the end of them behind a gate with those driveway owning dogs going bananas when he invaded their driveway.

My Alsatian used to do the same thing when out walking with me and I never ever had him on a lead. He hated leads with a passion and even got into a real funk if I put a slip chain collar on him with no lead, around the house, let alone a leather collar or even a flea collar.

Reply to
zall