Conservatory woes

We had a new conservatory built last year, *finally* finished just before Xmas.

It leaks.

It's built into an inside corner (SE facing) of the house, replacing an old not-airtight lean-to conservatory that was there. This ascii art may give an idea (non-prop font needed):

Old

Reply to
Tim Streater

Have you considered that it might be condensation? This is just the kind of weather for that.

Edgar

Reply to
Edgar Iredale

We had a ceiling leak in an extension that dripped about half a litre after a couple of hours of rain.

Many people looked at it but each had a different solution.

Eventually it turned out to be rain soaking through brickwork.

Rain was bouncing off the extension's roof onto a low wall. Also some rain was tracking under protective slabs on top of the wall which should have had a drip groove.

Reply to
pamela