Conservatory Roof Window?

I would like to fit a conservatory roof window in the event of hot days to enable the escape of hot air in the roof void.

Screwfix do a kit at a good price, but there is very little information about the product. I have single layer sheeting which concerns me. How do I know if it will be compatible?

What is the fitting process?

Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
Saxman

Fit vent tiles instead.

Sunshine through the window may increase the heat factor

Reply to
Mr Alun Davies