Connecting Yamaha P45 digital piano to 3rd Generation iPad

Last time I built any interfaces they used MIDI ... is this still the standard used or has it moved on ?

Reply to
rick

replying to Graeme, Tassos wrote: The best value solution is the "Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer". You can find one if you search starting from 15-20 $

Reply to
Tassos

replying to Graeme, SimonT wrote: I have just purchased the P45 and purchased an adaptor cable primarily to charge the ipad. But this doesn't seem to work. Does it work with your ipad?

Reply to
SimonT