Connecting many low-power mains devices (wall warts etc) to single mains socket

I have one of these under my desk, it will take 10 plugs or chargers. The socket it connects to is inaccessible without moving the desk so this also has a mains power switch.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike
[11 lines snipped]

No.

We have three IKEA desks in our study, each with a 12 way Olson strip screwed to the top of it, at the back, plugged into a 13A socket. I've been using this arrangement for years, possibly decades. It also stops stuff falling off the back of the desk.

Huge

I fitted a wall mounted switched FCU from the ring close to this computer. The socket switched by that in a convenient place to feed the rats nest.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)