Connecting basin waste to WC waste

I want to fit a small washbasin inside and outdoor toilet. I'm wondering about the basin waste - the only place I can route it to would be the back of the toilet. Is there any way to connect the PVC waste pipe to a pan connector? The pan connector is a swan next type going down into the floor.

Reply to
avocado

A selection of fitting are available for this purpose, usually in the form of a 32mm compression fitting on the side/top/end of various pan outlet connectors/adaptors. Precisely how much help and how difficult to use will depend on lots of things, but it could be what you are looking for.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:12:09 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be avocado wrote this:-

To add to what Ed has said, one of the main problems will be enduring that the trap of the basin is properly ventilated. In ye olden days that would be by an air admittance pipe running up the building, these days there are a variety of gadgets with valves built in to them to do the same thing.

Reply to
David Hansen

Use of a U-trap or bottle trap on the basin with an integral air admittance valve is what I would suggest. I've used these a few times and they work very well.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel