concrete fence post supplier

I am after 2 concrete multi-holed 9 foot fence posts (not the slotted ones, the solid ones with lots of holes through the centre-line). I can find some on the net, but not in the Midlands (Coventry). Anyone
know of a supplier in this area ?
In case anyone is interested this is for building a full height doorway into a back garden, which needs some strong vertical support for the hinge side especially, since there is only a weak wooden fence and trellis which would not support a gate. I shall bolt timber to the concrete and mount the door/gate on that. Cheers, Simon.

Maybe a little too far for you: Alexandra Stone Co. Ratby, Leics. The cheapest, and best quality of all the fence post/gravel board suppliers. Otherwise, any decent builders merchants or fence suppliers will have them in stock. Alan.

An alternative, which could take up less room, might be an iron pole set in concrete.
I fitted an iron gate this way - it came with the post included. This was iron box section with a strong coating.
A couple of pieces of angle iron could support a wooden post, for example.
I am looking to do something similar next year because the concrete post takes too much space from the driveway down the side of the house.
HTH
Dave R

Ring any half-decent local builders merchant they will try to source it for you.
.