Computer printable labels

I bought a box of Avery labels about 11 years ago. I finished them all a week ago.

I wanted to buy a just few sheets as I am no longer a heavy user. All I can find are complete boxes.

There is hole in the market there methinks.

Alan

Reply to
pinnerite

I've used label planet, they have reasonable small order quantities, e.g. £12 for 25x4up Royal Mail click&drop labels

Reply to
Andy Burns

ebay is the place to get small quantities of things - look for sellers who offer a range of prices that allow you to select the type and quantity you want, eg £1.99 to £9.99 like this one:

Due to postage it's not always good value to buy them this way, but it's useful if you just want a small quantity.

(although sometimes it works if your favour: I bought 50 wall plugs for less than half the price of a box of 100. Turns out the 50 came in an envelope as a 'large letter', while including the box would have been a 'small parcel'. The boxes fall apart anyway, so I'm not fussed about them)

Theo

Reply to
Theo

I've found

be reasonable for a range of purchases.

Reply to
Richard

That was so helpful. I bought five sheets (90 labels) for £2.49. Post was free. I am delighted.Thank you.

Alan

Reply to
pinnerite

Some of those Ink/toner refill shops seem to sell small quantities of these, but the size of the labels is quite small, so if its something different you are probably stuffed. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Tallon International sell retail packs containing just a few sheets, blue packaging often found in discount shops.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Rogers

Possibly ebay.

I remember the student shop at college sold single sheets of carbon paper for the typewriting students.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Did they squirt WD40 on the ribbons to make them 're-usable' ?

Reply to
Andrew

Ribbons were provided, but you had to buy your own carbon paper, brush and eraser.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname