Completely OT: Mums net

I am a bit surprised there has been no comment on here about the thread on mums net that seems to be getting all of the other media excited.

I am a bit surprised by the approach detailed in the thread, I thought acceptable protocol was to wipe you knob on the curtains post coitus.

Reply to
news

I've got venetian blinds.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

You are a gentleman.

Reply to
ARW

Real men use an angle grinder.

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

Pressure washer

Reply to
Andy Burns

Enjoy!

Bedside rug's OK, especially if shagpile.

Reply to
PeterC

Never heard of Mums net and from the description of the thread here it sounds like I shan't be going to look any time soon either. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

In message , PeterC writes

This probably explains what the bloke was doing with the toaster in the 'common sense' thread.

Reply to
Nick

Hi I got a personal reply to this, I'm not sure if the sender meant to send it here though. The comment i made about he site having issues technically is that they should have made it a mailing list of newsgroup then... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

That was probably me. Please accept my apologies. It was supposed to go to the group but suffered finger trouble on my behalf. (used "reply" rather than "Followup".

Reply to
news

news scribbled...

Aussie politicians have been known...

Australian MP quits after sexting pictures showing him with his penis in a glass of red wine

Reply to
Artic

Its not unique to the Daily Mail. P****ses me off that whenever any of the TV news channels (BBC/ITV/CH4/Sky they are all the same) talk about the cost of water/gas/electricity they always show someone filling a kettle/turning on a gas hob or an electric fire. I know what they all are and I expect so does everyone else, just stick with the news reader for goodness sake.

Reply to
news

That Was The Week That Was in 196(something-or-other) illustrated this with a news report which mentioned the

Lord Privy Seal - with suitable photos for each word.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Maybe they airbrushed out the penis?

Reply to
ARW

Bloody Thunderbird update!

Reply to
newshound

(just in case anyone didn't > know what one looked like). > Its not unique to the Daily Mail. P****ses me off that whenever any of the TV news channel s (BBC/ITV/CH4/Sky they are all the same) talk about the cost of water/gas/ electricity they always show someone filling a kettle/turning on a gas hob or an electric fire. I know what they all are and I expect so does everyone else, just stick with the news reader for goodness sake. -- Chris

Any TV news item about medical research ALWAYS shows someone filling a row of test tubes from one of those multi-pipette thingies.

Reply to
Halmyre

And oil prices/ME political stuff invariably means footage of people squirting fuel into their cars.

Reply to
Apellation Controlee

Ah but with oil/petrol price increases (particularly on budget day) there are always the two interviews with drivers at the filling station, one of whom says "Well this is the end, cant afford a car any-more this will be my last fill-up" and the other one who says "My car is essential to me I don't care what price petrol is I will always pay". :-)

Reply to
news

Quite right; everyone knows that all medical research is done in labs that are either full of glassware containing bubbling liquides or in labs full of sparking electrical apparatus.

Reply to
Onetap