Combined Flow Return Radiator Valve

Does anyone know where to obtain the above. (Pointer to online would be great)

Radiator has 2 pipes rising to single end of rad, into a single block valve with a Lockshield top and a bulge on valvebody (NRtn ?)

Thanks for you help

Reply to
David S

Good luck - try a plumber who may be replacing a system. I managed to get a used one a few years ago. Yorkshire Fittings

Maxitwin

Reply to
John

Cheers John

Exactly the one fitted. I suspect your 'Good Luck' might be needed but at least I know what to ask for now.

Reply to
David S

I suppose Yorkshire can still supply them, but I have never seen them in a stockist.

Personally I think they are quite good. I think that the inner plastic tube confused some people though. They certainly make for easy removal of radiators for cleaning and decorating.

I paid £5 for 2 - and was pleased to get them. One of the originals had obviously had a fracture in the lockshield valve. I took a spanner to it thinking it might be loose and it broke off.

Good luck.

Reply to
John