Combi/shower problem

Very probably but as it?s only 5 years old, I don?t think my mother would fall for it. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

As an aside - why do we expect someone who was trained to install and connect pipes to be the ideal person to fix a boiler? The skills or aptitude is more akin to a washing machine technician.

Logic and control system architecture seems to defeat most plumbers.

Reply to
DerbyBorn