Combi boiler

I am thinking about getting a combi boiler. Do I need to change th

radiators at the same time as well? Or should I do something to th existing radiators to make them adequate for the increased pressure i the system

-- Paul D_102

Reply to
Paul D_102

generally you are ok to use the existing. If there has been corrosion in the old system then it would be a good to change them.

Much more info in the SealedCH and BoilerChoise FAQs.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Make sure to get a good Corgi registered heating engineer to install the products (that may be stating the obvious). He will do a site survey for a low cost or free if part of an estimate.

Trevor

- bathroom advice pages

Reply to
Logician

And likely try and sell you what gives him the least effort to install and the largest profit regardless of other factors.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)