COFFEE - 10P A CUP

As I said before, time will tell. It would be easy enough to dismantle and fix.

Reply to
Bob Eager

If it could make a cup of tea then I might consider buying one;-)

Reply to
ARW

Not if it's one of those where you press a button and the lid springs open. You'll be very lucky to get 5 years. I've yet to find one where the spring mechanism doesn't give up the ghost no matter how careful you are.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

I just made two 350ml mugs of coffee. Total time: 2 mins 30 secs. (that's serial, not parallel)

Reply to
Bob Eager

It does have a hot water spout!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thats what I thought, too.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, it wasnt one of those

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Mine takes 30 mins, but since I have a water softener I just put it on a pretend cycle.

Reply to
simon

Well, easy for me.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Why do you need a lid that opens easily?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Out of interest could I ask why not? Coffee no good, unreliable, capsules too expensive?

Reply to
Nige Danton

Lack of coffee choice. Expensive.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I don't, but the majority on sale do have those spring-opening lids.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Avoid, then, if it breaks. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We do not live a need society but a want society.

Reply to
ARW

Apple*: the company that tries to sell me products I never knew I didn't want and certainly don't need.

  • Or dyson, or in fact just about anything else that appears on the TV.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Apple didn't invent the smartphone it took 15 years for a company to make something people actually wanted to buy and could afford. if you had your way we'd have to ask someone in advance to connect us to another person sometime next week so we could talk to someone across the water.

Have you brought a TV ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

I certainty have not.

Reply to
ARW

Where did you want him to bring it?

Reply to
Bob Eager

To bring it on.

I was trying to work out what doesn't appear on TV. I remeber milk ads, now we have fake milk. Lots of DIY broducts appear on TV too. I haven't been able to think of much that I have that hasn't appeared on TV.

Reply to
whisky-dave