Clinch clips, U clips, mesh clips, aviary clips.

I'm looking for a source ( other than eBay) of Hartco or Vertex type clips. Not on a strip but supplied loose. Needed in batches of around 2000 clips.

The type needed is 10mm wide with 11mm leg length and 4.5mm space between legs. These are for clinching 12gauge weld mesh.

Does any one use these and have a suitable source?

Reply to
Bazza

s. Not on a strip but supplied loose. Needed in batches of around 2000 clip s.

legs. These are for clinching 12gauge weld mesh.

I get them from a local fencing supplier. The fencing tool is good for squeezing them up. One like this.

harry

ips. Not on a strip but supplied loose. Needed in batches of around 2000 cl ips.

en legs. These are for clinching 12gauge weld mesh.

I have the proper tool , like this. Its just that I am fed up with buying s mall packet from Ebay when I need larger quantities. Who is your fencing supplier?

Bazza

clips. Not on a strip but supplied loose. Needed in batches of around 2000 clips.

ween legs. These are for clinching 12gauge weld mesh.

small packet from Ebay when I need larger quantities.

I think this is them

Or

harry