Cladding for garage extension

The garage has been used for storage for more years than I can remember but is now going to have to be returned to it's original use.

There's going to have to be a large heave-ho but I need to build a storage extension on one side for my wood, etc; intention is just to do a timber frame but what weatherproof cladding would be quick and easy to put up ?

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Something corrugated ? - Onduline's good, but you have to make sure it's well-supported - various sorts of plastic-coated metal can look smart, if a little bit 'industrial-estate-ish'.

We re-did next-door's workshop / garage in Onduline - and (slight overkill!) laid it on waterproof OSB - very snug now and no danger of the Onduline sagging - also possible to walk around up there for maintenance....

HTH Adrian Suffolk UK ======return email munged================= take out the papers and the trash to reply

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

Forgot to say - for the sides of this workshop we used OSB, then a membrane, then rough-sawn shiplap boarding..... looks ice - but then we are out in the back of beyond. Might not look so good in a more urban setting

A ======return email munged================= take out the papers and the trash to reply

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall