Chrome basin P Trap

I need a 32mm chrome P trap (not a bottle) but the usual culprits don't seem to stock them. The only stockist I can find is in darkest Cornwall, has a slow website and the shipping is nearly as much as the trap. This is what I'm after:

- any suggestions for other stockists?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

Try BES.co.uk Dave, I've had quite a range of Chrome fittngs and pipe from them in the past.

Bob in Romsey

Reply to
Bob Minchin

See what you mean about the slooooooooooooooow website .I gave up waiting Did you look here

here

Stuart B

Thanks Bob, but there are only plastic traps or an expensive chrome "stand pipe" kit on their site.

(BTW, thanks also for the info on lawn mower prices - I decided to resurrect the old one for another season)

NoSpam

reasonable price, but delivery is £15! It must be a personalised delivery service at that price.

's where I started :-(

Reply to
NoSpam

I got mine from Screwfix:

for "waste" on their website if the link doesn't work.

Jon.

Reply to
Tournifreak

Ah, just re-read your message - the above isn't what you want - sorry!

Reply to
Tournifreak

>That's where I started :-(

Is £15 THAT bad ..Presumably it's by courier and it gets you what you want .You did say it's at a reasonable price .

Reply to
Stuart B

> That's where I started :-(

The delivery is more than the value of the part.

Reply to
NoSpam

Follow-up: I just received the trap from Blue Riband. The web site is slow but a very helpful chap answered the phone yesterday and guaranteed delivery today for a fiver. Top marks, I'd use them again (usual disclaimer).

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam