Chrome basin P Trap

I need a 32mm chrome P trap (not a bottle) but the usual culprits don't
seem to stock them. The only stockist I can find is in darkest Cornwall,
has a slow website and the shipping is nearly as much as the trap.
This is what I'm after:
- any
suggestions for other stockists?
Dave
Reply to
NoSpam
On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:03:36 +0000, NoSpam wrote:
See what you mean about the slooooooooooooooow website .I gave up waiting Did you look here
here
Reply to
Stuart B
Thanks Bob, but there are only plastic traps or an expensive chrome "stand pipe" kit on their site.
(BTW, thanks also for the info on lawn mower prices - I decided to resurrect the old one for another season)
Reply to
NoSpam
reasonable price, but delivery is £15! It must be a personalised delivery service at that price.
's where I started :-(
Reply to
NoSpam
On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 12:22:24 +0000, NoSpam wrote:
's where I started :-(
Is £15 THAT bad ..Presumably it's by courier and it gets you what you want .You did say it's at a reasonable price .
Reply to
Stuart B
That's where I started :-(
The delivery is more than the value of the part.
Reply to
NoSpam
Follow-up: I just received the trap from Blue Riband. The web site is slow but a very helpful chap answered the phone yesterday and guaranteed delivery today for a fiver. Top marks, I'd use them again (usual disclaimer).
Dave
Reply to
NoSpam

Site Timeline Threads