Christmas lights

I need about 50m string of clear, LED, none flashing, Christmas lights for a little project. I bought some for a smaller project last year that have a multi function control box which despite being set to not flash, default to random flashing every time they power up which was a PITA!

Any suggestions for a low budget supplier?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

if anyone can find any that don't have this "feature" I'd like to know too please, bloody things!

If you're happy with Battery operation, the cheap ones on eBay hold steady on a single switch.

Reply to
Vass

Any use?:

John Rumm

Something from CPC, perhaps ..?

pages of results to plough through, though...

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

TLC Direct have that sort of stuff.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Pretty sure the two sets we have here start up in the last mode they were in.

The outdoor 240 LED set that is the most recent came from Homebase, that needs a bit of TLC as quite a few sections of it no longer work after being outside, all year, for about 4 years...

The indoor real bulb set for the tree was OK when put away last year. Guess it will be the duff bulb tracing ceremony when I get them back out in December. This set might have come from been and queued.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Thanks for the tip, I have just placed an order.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

My lights arrived from TLC this morning and I am impressed with the quality.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike