Suction fixings for shower riser

I'm not keen on drilling my new glass tiles especially as our shower riser while quite new isn't a keeper.

So is anyone aware of fixings that I can use on an existing riser, they need to be the grabby type rather than the end cap type, if that makes sense.

If not i'll have to buy a riser kit with suction fittings and coddle it.

Ta.

Reply to
R D S

As someone may slip in the shower and grab the riser rail for support, I'd be cautious about using sucker fixings.

Not a complete alternative, but could you attach the spray holder to an expanding pole storage caddy thing?

Owain