Christmas lights

I need some decent quality "Icicle" Christmas lights, preferably extendable. Any suggestions of a supplier? I'm fed up with pouring over 100s of Google hits turning up more and more crappy Premier or Festive domestic ones.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

L4F have a decent reputation

Adam Aglionby

Muddymike put finger to keyboard:

CPC always do tons of lights, as do TLC.

Both trade suppliers, so although it's still bound to be Chinese, it probably won't kill you.

Scion

Only 100 days till christmas.

Reply to
whisky-dave

£29.99 per 100 LED 2 meter run plus £5.00 for the power lead. That's a wee bit more than I was expecting to pay. I need about 20m

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I just buy the cheapest LEDs from Amazon. Seems to work OK.

Reply to
Capitol

Lidl are starting to sell Xmas food this week.

Reply to
Capitol

-icicle-lights

Marginally cheaper, rubber cable and resin sealed LEDs help add to cost.

CPC have had some dire Christmas lights in the past but they do a few range s.

PVC cable and just clear heatshrink , might last a season, seen them descri bed as such wholesale, seasonal LEDs, quite literally meaning intended to l ast for one Diwali/Christmas/Hanukkah, it`s a way of using up seriously out of spec LEDs.

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Reply to
David Lang

Muddymike put finger to keyboard:

I cant find any on this site. Probably the worst search facility of any site I have used.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Muddymike put finger to keyboard:

Yeah, they do electrics, not websites. Drilling down the categories usually works better.

Reply to
Scion