Cheap infrared thermometer

If it dies completely have a good look around. There are a couple of waterproof (to a metre I think) pocket cameras about. And phones.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

It's her bloody camera and responsibility. Why should I look at the details?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

In message , Andrew Gabriel writes

But it doesn't need to be, does it ?

experience shows that if you put that culinary disaster in a pre-heated oven for 90 mins, it will come out resembling something edible in one shape or form

Reply to
geoff