Cheap Electric Chainsaw

I've seen a lot of advertisements lately (mostly in the press) for a 2.2kW 16"/18" electric chainsaw with tool-free SDS chain adjustment.
The chainsaw is sold under the brand names of Eckman and Kiam, and probably quite a few others. At the moment it is priced at 76 - 79, which is 90 off what was probably an unrealistic retail price.
They look not unlike the Florabest range of garden tools that Lidl often sell.
<http://www.shop.express.co.uk/i-hh-ecs01-wbb/eckman-electric-chainsaw/
This link shows the chainsaw priced at 169.95, but it's on offer in today's Daily Express at 79.95 with free postage.
<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270877286868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
This is the Kiam Sherwood version.
Some adverts claim the chainsaw has an 18" bar, others say 16". I believe the actual useable bar length is 16", but the overall bar length is 18", with 2" inside the machine casing.
Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) of these chainsaws?
--
Interloper

Interloper wrote:

<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270877286868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
2.2kw is ok for small stuff - up to about 8" at any decent speed. Should be OK for firewood - but remember to get a file to sharpen it every hour or so.
[snip]

Given that you can buy a 16" cut 38cc petrol chainsaw for £122-160 I can't see the point in buying an electric chainsaw, not even for £80.
"Steve Firth" wrote

I have a nice 16" petrol chainsaw for serious stuff, but regularly use an electric chainsaw for small logs for the fire. My present electric chainsaw is at least 10-years-old and needs a few bits replaced. The spares could well cost more than a new Eckman at 80.
Electric chainsaws are quieter (important with neighbours in close proximity to the logging area).
Electric chainsaws are easier to start!
You don't need to keep topping electric chainsaws up with fuel (just chain oil).
IME, electric chainsaws are more reliable.
I think it's useful to have both a petrol and an electric chainsaw.
--
Interloper

Interloper wrote:

<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270877286868?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Wait till aldi/lidl have them on offer 50-60 and 3 years warranty similar spec possibly out of the same factory.
Bob