I need an extra Radiplug ?

Hi

I could really do with another one of these.

delivered, they were rubbish until retuned, so there must be loads lying around doing nothing, but unsurprisingly they're no longer available to buy as far as I can see.

Anyone any clues, how I might get hold of one, apart from visiting lots of car boots?

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

Just buy a new set - loads of 3, 4 and 5 sets around now and flog the old set on the bay.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Yep ! I guess you're probably right, though it involves more messing about, than just being posted one.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap